This page is dedicated for online application for CAAM Part-66 Examinations for
APR-Aviation Training Centre's TAMEs only.
1) Please take note that after each submission, you will receive 3 emails generated from the system:
Email 1 - A copy of your online application
Email 2 - An instruction to proceed with payment (for Re-Sits). This means data entered in your form has been verified by the Students Record Unit.
Email 3 - A notification that payment for Re-sit(s) has/have been received by the Finance Dept and your examination application will be sent to the Exam Dept
2) Online applications close one (1) week earlier than manual application deadline. This form will be locked on the closing date at 5.00 pm.
3) If you have not received Email 2 and Email 3 after the 'manual application' closing date, please contact the Program Dept.
4) If you have accidentally keyed in the wrong data in the form, please email and we will alter it for you.
5) Exam Dept will produce a list of Hall Tickets for the respective Examination Month, at least three (3) days after the 'manual application' has closed. If your name is not listed, please contact the Program Dept.